Google: Get Your Business Online!
Come learn from the experts! Google is flying in a trainer to lead workshops on how to successfully get your business online.
The classes offered will be:
1. Get Found on Google Search and Maps
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
● Create or claim your Google My Business listing
● Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
● Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
● Create a free website using the info from your business listing
2. Intro to Online Marketing
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your online presence using a free business listing, search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, and online advertising. We’ll introduce some tools that can help, including Google Analytics and Google Trends.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
● Creating a free Google My Business listing
● Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
● Advertising your business on Google
3. Make Your Website Work for You
If you’re launching a new business website (or sprucing up an existing site), this workshop is for you. Learn how to create a search-friendly website that’s useful for customers and supports your business goals.
In this workshop we’ll offer tips for:
● Building a goal-oriented website
● Creating useful content for your audience
● Insuring your site is useful for visitors, on any and every device
● Increasing visibility with search engine optimization (SEO)
Don’t forget to bring your lap top!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Corissa Saint Laurent
Corissa is a speaker for Google’s Get Your Business Online program. Her marketing career began as a small business owner in the early 2000’s. After running a wellness business, she opened a marketing firm dedicated to helping small businesses and nonprofits succeed.
She began teaching marketing workshops and partnered with Constant Contact before going to work for them for 8 years as the Director of Regional Development for three distinct regions.
Corissa’s love for teaching and presenting led to the launching of her third business as a professional speaker and trainer. She has presented to over 50,000 in live settings and her on-camera and print content have reached hundreds of thousands more. She is passionate about helping small businesses learn the power of digital marketing and inspiring individuals to achieve their dreams.